By booking a trip with Eyes On Nepal (EON), you agree to be bounded by the following terms and conditions. In these terms and conditions, references to “you” or “your” mean the purchaser of the trip and/or passenger(s) of the trip as the case may be. References to “we”, “us” or “our” mean Eyes On Nepal (EON).
NOTE: EON = Eyes on Nepal in the below texts.
These booking terms and conditions contain important information and it is essential that you read them carefully and understand the content fully. The booking terms and conditions constitute a legal binding contract between EON and you for the services provided by EON.
1. All clients are deemed to have read these terms and conditions.
2. All bookings must be made via email or face to face. We require a signature (face to face) or email (Black & White) for us to proceed for all bookings and confirmation.
3. A Confirmation Order will be issued after we received the booking via email or face to face.
4. An invoice will be issued after we made all arrangements and bookings for you.
5. You will make a deposit payment after you receive the Confirmation Order and Invoice.
1) Once we receive your tour booking confirmation via email, calls or texts, we will confirm your tour availability within 24 hours.
2. An initial deposit of 50% on total price charged in Official Invoice is required to be made for all tours booked and confirmed with EON.
3. The outstanding balance, you can pay upon airport pick up/ hotel pick up and etc. Details of payment of the outstanding balance will be discussed and agreed between EON and YOU.
4. Payment mode:
• Cash/Cheque payable to EON
• Local interbank transfer
• Overseas Wire Transfer (You are required to bear all administrative fee and currency exchange charges your bank charges you)
6. An official receipt will be issued to you for every payment made via email.
7. Tour bookings are non-transferable unless prior to agreement by EON.
1. For cancellation, 30 days before your tour: 15% charges will be incurred on total amount charged. The balance will be refunded to you with your instructions, via bank transfer, face to face or any circumstances.
2. For cancellation, 15 days to 30 days before your tour: 25% charges will be incurred on total amount charged. The balance will be refunded to you with your instructions, via bank transfer, face to face or any circumstances.
3. For cancellation, 14 days before your tour: 50% charges will be incurred on total amount charged. The balance will be refunded to you with your instructions, via bank transfer, face to face or any circumstances.
4. For cancellation, 7 days before your tour: No Refund. You will require to pay 100% on tour fees charged.
5. Should you fail to show up on the date of the tour, strictly no refund.
6. You must write us an email for any cancellations.
While utmost care is taken to ensure arrangements are confirmed as much as possible, due to circumstances at times, there might be possibilities that transportation, accommodation or itineraries may change, even after the tour is confirmed or has commenced.
1. EON reserves the right to vary any fares, routes, overnight stops, pricing, inclusions, accommodation operators, departure dates, times and locations without prior notice due to local circumstances such as flight delay, cancellation or postponement due to bad weather in the destination countries or other unpredictable circumstances (e.g. strike, flood, storm, etc).
2. EON will endeavour to adhere to stated departure and arrival times but will not be liable for any failure to meet those times or for any cancellation or delay of EON.
3. EON is unable to refund any monies under the above circumstances due to prior supplier arrangements.
4. EON will not accept responsibility for loss on employment, delays or compensation resulting from situations bEONnd EON’s control.
5. EON tour prices are based on twin sharing accommodation. Single room supplement charge will apply. Please check price prior to making bookings.
8. EON reserves the right to revise pricing rates posted in our marketing material, under any circumstances, or on the pressure of various external factors that are further than our control, for instance changes in exchange rate, government action etc.
1. All clients must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from return date.
2. Visa can be obtained upon arrival for some countries. Otherwise, it can be applied from the respective consulates in your country. EON will always try their best to provide information on visa requirements if possible.
3. Visa costs will be borne by the client.
4. EON will not accept responsibility if entry is denied to any country due to incorrect visa or passport documentation.
5. Visa application is the sole responsibility of the client.
1. EON accepts no liability in respect to sickness of, injury to, or death of, any client, or the loss of, or damage to, any personal effects, during the course of the tour, however caused.
2. EON recommends that you obtain travel insurance to cover any sickness, injury, or loss that may occur while you are travelling with EON.
3. The travel insurance you are buying should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour and should cover personal injury, death, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter rescue, ambulance, flight delays, baggage loss/delays, loss of personal items, misconnecting flights, etc.
4. Purchase of travel insurance and travel insurance claims are the sole responsibility of the client.
1. Before you travel, check with your doctor on your health condition. Travelling requires certain level of fitness in order to enjoy the tour.
2. Should you have any pre-existing medical conditions, it is your responsibility to notify EON.
3. It is the client’s responsibility to bring along any medication required and to take the medication as required during the tour.
4. Some of our tours (e.g. trekking tours) require high level of fitness and endurance. Client must be prepared to walk 7 to 8 hours on some days. It is the client’s responsibility to be well-trained before embarking on such tours or join EON pre-conditioning training prior to tour departure.
1. All our tours are quoted based on land tours only. International airfares (and certain domestic airfares) are not included in our tour packages.
2. We will charge an administrative fee of USD30.00 if our client requires us to make airfare reservations on their behalf.
3. EON cannot be held responsible for any change in airfare prices after confirming the air ticket booking on behalf of the client.
1. If a client is arriving at a different time or day during our tours from the main group, it is their responsibility to arrange their own transfers (at their own cost) from the airport to the hotel/destination to meet up with the main group.
While we are committed to provide the best services with honesty and integrity to ensure your journey remains smooth and pleasant, tour programs are conducted strictly under the rules and regulations of the destination countries’ policies.
1) EON shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind, including indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising directly or indirectly out of a cancellation or abandonment of, or delay to, any trip, however caused, including but not limited to the below circumstances
• Mechanical breakdowns, flights cancellation, war, civil commotion, hostility, act of terrorism, strike, lockout, other industrial act, weather phenomena or other act of God, or governmental regulation or direction, compulsory quarantine, sickness or accident or other circumstances bEONnd its control
• Failure of the client to obtain required documentation
• Failure of the client to follow tour leader instructions
• All purchases made by the client
2) You agree to indemnify EON against any loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred by EON, its officers, employees, agents or related companies as a result of any claim by any third party whose claim arises from you while travelling on any EON’s service.
3) It is agreed and understood that EON has no responsibility whatsoever for any default of that operator, unless undersigned by EON’s Management Executive, EON will not be liable for any statement or representation made by tour guide, tour leader or any other employee or agents of EON.
1. EON may, at any time and without notice, vary any of these terms and conditions.
2. If any part of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, they will be deemed to be amended by the addition or deletion of wording necessary to remove the invalid, unenforceable or illegal part, but otherwise to remain unchanged to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.